When you’re in Thailand, choosing the perfect golf course is as easy as selecting the right golf club. But, because of the abundance of golf courses in this country, picking the best one can be an intimidating task. But don’t you worry, because we are here to give you a list to make your search for the perfect golf course a little bit easier. So, here are the top golf courses in Thailand that you should check out without further ado.
- Black Mountain Golf Club – You do not need to have a perfect golf swing to visit this luxurious golf club. You can enjoy the exhilarating, relaxing amenities such as the tennis courts, spa, and even miniature golf. You will be surprised about how incredibly green and well-kept their golf course is. It is also nestled between emerald valleys and rolling hills, so aside from a luxurious golfing experience, you will also be awed with a stunning view.
- Red Mountain – If you’re making your way south of Thailand and you’re looking for an excellent golf course, then you should head on down to Red Mountain. They have a golf course that works nicely with bumpy terrain, and this means that it bends, moves, and has several elevation changes, which gives golfers an exciting and challenging course. You will not have to worry about where you’re going to stay because the Tinidee Golf Resort is adjacent to this stunning golf course.
- Alpine Golf and Sports Club – Most people probably think of the best golf courses in Thailand. They probably do not think of Bangkok as the top contender. Considering it’s one of the most visited and most large cities in the world, where would you precisely place a golf course, right? The owners and developers of the Alpine Golf and Sports Club indeed found a way to put not just one of the best golf courses in the city but also in all of Thailand. Take note that it has several challenging courses that have bodies of water and slopes throughout. Suppose you’re tired after a tough game on the system. In that case, you can enjoy Alpine Golf and Sports Club’s luxurious and relaxing amenities such as the sauna, jacuzzi, and even a refreshment kiosk.
- Santiburi Country Club – If you’re the adventurous type, then you can go to Chiang Rai; you have to go through an obstacle before you can experience golfing on some of the most beautiful greenery in Thailand. The Santiburi Country Club is the first golf course in Chiang Rai, and aside from its impeccable golf course, they also have a beer garden, restaurant, sauna room, and more.
- Banyan Resort and Golf Club – If you want the most picturesque ambiance while you’re playing golf, then the Banyan Resort and Golf Club is the right place for you. It is located in the tourist city of Hua Hin, and it provides the ultimate golfing experience and stunning accommodation. You can test your golfing skills to the test in 18 holes. Once you’re done playing, you can enjoy some of their onsite amenities, such as the Splash Pool Bar and the Coral Restaurant and Bar. You can also unwind and relax at their spa after a busy day on the course.
- Laem Chabang International Country Club – Aside from its challenging golf course that will test your skills, Laem Chabang International Country Club also offers an impeccable golfing experience. Their courses are carefully planned and perfectly manicured that you will be able to look at picturesque mountains on all the sides of the country club while you’re playing golf. Once you’re done playing golf, you can relax at their swimming pool and kiosk under viridescent trees. Laem Chabang International Golf and Country Club’s golf courses have been home to several golf tournaments since 1995.